- Renovation of Four houses that will house Veterans. ONE HOME DESIGNATED FOR HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE AND ONE HOUSE DESIGNATED FOR THERAPY.
- The project renovation of the house and swimming pool is a transitional shelter.
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECTS
Help to renovate the facilities – Three single family dwellings that will be utilized by Veterans going through the training program that may not have benefits to cover housing.
Multi-family unit with swimming pool for therapy.
Number of Support Services will be provided:
- Water Rehabilitation Services
- Career Counseling and other services
- Transportation, Financial Aid Information
- Employment opportunities
- Transitional Housing for Disabled, Displaced at-risk Veterans.